I want to cry
I want to cry
- it would suck to go to a concert and have the main event show up two hours late because he didn’t feel like turning up.
- it would suck to have your hotel vandalized by someone, only to have that person get away with it because he’s a celebrity.
- it would suck to be a DJ who was physically assaulted by someone who was mad because you wouldn’t play their music.
- it would suck to have your celebrity idol spit on you outside of his hotel room for his own enjoyment.
- it would suck to be the owner of a restaurant and have one of your celebrity customers pee in a bucket while he was eating.
- it would suck to have your house egged by a celebrity, only to have him get away with it just because he’s a celebrity.
I don’t care who he is, and I don’t care if he’s “judged for every move,” because when it comes down to it, he has committed scores of illegal acts and continuously gets away with it just because he’s famous.
so please, don’t #FreeDaBiebs — just put him in jail and let him rot a while until he realizes that the appropriate way to handle being judged by millions is not to disrespect and possibly endanger other people.
'Thor: The Dark World' gag reel [x]
if u have a crush on me i have one question: what made u lower ur standards so much
4/100 edits of
my favorite bias list ruinerjongdae ♛
Bless this fandom
(pic/gif cr to owners)
Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the happens
this is one of the most beautiful gifs I’ve seen.
No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go “Oh fuck no.”
It was always the same every day…
The guy would come to beat me up over a tiny, stupid whim.
I wish my day would change from that.
"Ready for another lesson??"
"Y-Your chest it—"
"That means we’re—-"
I ASKED FOR A CHANGE, BUT THIS IS NOT WAS I WAS LOOKING FOR.
LMFAO welp this is how I imagined it. ENJOY
No thanks. I don’t need alcohol to “get wasted.” I have a lifetime of nonachievements, let downs, and unreached potential that makes me as wasted as possible at all times.